Your Source for Diagnosing and Managing Patients with Allergies
Help Your Patients Faster with 2-3 Day Turnaround Times.
A wide variety of patients present with congestion, itchy, watery eyes, coughing, wheezing, or other atopic symptoms, resulting in reduced quality of life and trial and error with multiple medications to get relief. Along with history and physical exam, Thermo Scientific™ ImmunoCAP™ Specific IgE blood testing, available through DevLab bio, is an aid in the diagnosis of IgE-mediated allergic disorders.1
If your patients suffer from symptoms, we can help you identify their allergic triggers. Please contact us today for a comprehensive list of Whole Allergens and Component Allergens.
Globally, as many as 250 million people may suffer from food allergies.²
19.2 million people were diagnosed with hay fever in the last 12 months in the U.S.3
Three out of ten people with allergies are allergic to dogs or cats.4
It is estimated that 40% of children under the age of 18 have allergic rhinitis.5
- European population statistics in: Mills EN, Mackie AR, Burny P, Beyer K, Frewer L et al. The prevalence, cost and basis of food allergy across Europe. Allergy 2007; 62:717-722.
Source: Fiocchi A, Sampson HA. “Food Allergy”, Section 2.5, in WAO White Book on Allergy, Pawankar R, Canonica GW, Holgate ST, and Lockey RF, editors (Milwaukee, Wisconsin: World Allergy Organization, 2011), pp 47-53.
- Source: Summary Health Statistics Tables for U.S. Adults: National Health Interview Survey, 2018, Tables A-2b, A-2c pdf icon[PDF – 166 KB]
- “Pet Allergy: Are You Allergic to Dogs or Cats?” Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, https://www.aafa.org/pet-dog-cat-allergies.
- Allergy Relief for Your Child” U.S. Food & Drub Administration, https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/allergy-relief-your-child.
- Autoimmune Diseases” Health & Education, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, https://www.niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/conditions/autoimmune/index.cfm.